poem published in Melusine

04/07/12


The Spring/Summer 2011 issue of Melusine includes a poem of mine:




Click here to view the full contents of this issue of Melusine. You may also go directly to the Featured Poetry list of twelve (12) poems here. The poems in this issue are remarkable; some leave a lasting impression with respect to all things female. Have a look for yourself. :) My personal favorite in this issue is Katherine D. Perry's "Beach Girls" (read here).



Melusine, or Woman in the 21st Century, is an online journal of literature and art by women (but not only women) about women. Many thanks to the editor, Janelle Elyse Kihlstrom, for accepting and publishing my poem, "The Complications of Eating Adobo."

This issue of Melusine came out in June 2011. I know, I know, I should have posted about this much sooner, but I was on a blog sabbatical. Work is a jealous... drill sergeant. It demands, and I give. Because like a soldier, I'm 'built' for the work that I do. That doesn't mean this workaholic isn't about to drop dead from fatigue, though. Heh. I realize that I need to balance myself before I fall and, worse, forget... that creative writing may be the kind of writing that I can't charge as 'billable hours,' but it's my kind of living and, frankly, I want to hold back the dying.


posted by S.L. Corsua